Digital Health Accelerator
HELPING YOU DELIVER THE FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE
“The cohort of AIA-Konica Minolta Digital Health Accelerator in Singapore is now complete! Congrats to the cohort!” Applications for the next instalment will open soon.
Follow the progress of the accelerator via our blog
About the programme
The AIA Konica Minolta Digital Health Accelerator is an intensive 12-week programme designed to help entrepreneurs build and scale their business rapidly. Run by a dedicated team in Singapore, the programme supports entrepreneurs and early-stage businesses on their quest to deliver innovative solutions across the sphere of digital health. Up to eight startups will be selected to join the first-of-its kind programmethat kicks off in March 2016 in Singapore and lasts for three months.
The programme links entrepreneurs with relevant mentors and equips them with the tools and knowledge that will help accelerate and scale their business globally. The eight successful startups will receive:
- 12 weeks of mentorship from specialists in the areas of digital health, market entry, lean concepts, marketing and branding, government access, prototyping and entrepreneurship.
- Access to senior members of AIA, Konica Minolta, Nest and other programme partners
- Additional support and guidance from leading industry experts
- A central co-working space provided by EdgeLab for the startups to call home throughout the entire programme
- The opportunity to pitch at an exclusive, invitation-only investor Demo Day with the view to gain follow-on funding or secure further partnerships
- The chance to plug into AIA and Konica Minolta’s extensive business ecosystems
- Become part Nest’s global accelerator alumni
By leveraging both the AIA and KM internal and external networks, participants will benefit from the knowledge and expertise of key industry leaders and renowned entrepreneurs. In addition, these mentors can offer access to a wider network of contacts that could significantly accelerate a company’s development in just 12 weeks.
ACCESS TO COMMERCIAL KNOW HOW
This accelerator will allow your team to benefit from the following:
- Dedicated support from the AIA Team
- Dedicated support from the Konica Minolta Team
- Access to Nest’s expertise in marketing, strategy, funding and newtwork
- Introductions to key decision makers within AIA and Konica Minolta, either as a service provider or partner
- Key insights on how to build relationships with the AIA or KM organisations as a service provider or partner
- Mentorship from relevant industry experts across business, healthcare and technology
Who can Apply
If you are a passionate entrepreneur or small founding team, with a great idea that can improve the lives of people through digital health technology, then we want to hear from you! Digital health technology is accelerating in reach and application and if you want to influence this trend, then this programme is for you. Your business doesn’t have to be based in Singapore, or even Asia, we welcome startups from any region to apply.
What type of startup business will this programme help?
- Sensors to measure health, both in person and remotely
- Diagnostic tools for personal use (B2C) or for service providers (B2B)
- Digital imaging technology
- Analytic tools that process data and provide insights
- And anything we have not thought of yet in the digital health space.
We are proud to partner with leading businesses and organisations supporting innovation in our world today.
You can base yourself at EDGE LAB, Block 79, at the heart of the startup ecosystem in Singapore, one of the world’s top ten startup cities..
Learn from the other accelerator participants in this collaborative environment, bounce ideas off each other and grow your network while having a bit of fun too!
Regular meet-ups and events will make the space the go to place for you and the other startups to learn and grow your business.
For any query you can drop us an email at email@example.com